Screen printed iron on patches. We reccomend adding an extra stitch to help secure your new awesome patch to its new home!
Please read the 'How to Apply' before attempting to attatch.
Meat is Murder patch
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results
We will accept returns if there is any fault with the clothing or sizing. Return postage must be paid for. Contact us first if there is any issues and we will try our best to sort it out for you!